Summer weather calls for a much different makeup look than any other season. It’s the time of the year where you can bronze to your hearts desire and add that extra sweep of highlighter just because. These 5 products are our foolproof way to get a relaxed summer look without much effort.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow– This palette includes the perfect natural looking bronzer and the ultimate glow. The highlighter can also be used as an inner corner of the eye illuminator and the bronzer can be used as a crease shade.
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation– In our opinion the perfect foundation with buildable coverage whether you’re wearing it everyday or on a night out.
- Mac Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul– This blush has just the right amount of sparkle to achieve a glowy summer look while adding a soft peach color to the cheeks.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion– The ultimate eyeshadow primer! We’ve searched high and low and tried our fair share of primers but this one definitely beats them all. Just a small amount blended onto the eyelid holds eyeshadow in place for the whole day without any fading or creasing.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize in Jean– A cream eyeshadow in a beautiful rose gold shade that can be effortlessly swept across the eyelid for a touch of color. It can also be used for an everyday look or layered to create a more intense color.